Have 3-Day Tournament Passes or did you receive tickets from a Canada Sevens representative? Your tickets are in HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager. Scroll down for Account Manager How To Guides and frequently asked questions.
Have general questions about the tournament? Click here for our FAQ
How to Guides
Mobile ticketing is a new way to access your tickets through your mobile phone, offering a more convenient, safe and flexible way to view, send and receive your tickets.
Mobile tickets provide a safe and incredibly convenient way to distribute your seats to family, friends, and clients at BC Place Stadium. Through this method, you will be able to view, transfer and manage your tickets with ease, as well as avoid long lines on event days with quick access through mobile scanning. Most importantly, moving to mobile ticketing helps us achieve our goal of being the greenest tour stop on the HSBC World Rugby Sevens Series – a space we are very proud to be a global leader in. Mobile ticketing is now standard at all BC Place Stadium events.
- Convenient: Manage, transfer, donate or pay invoices for your tickets anywhere using smartphone
- Improved wait times: Quicker access into BC Place Stadium with quick mobile scanning
- Environmentally friendly: Eliminates thousands of pieces of paper from being thrown into a landfill.
- Safe and secure: Eliminates fraudulent tickets and risk for lost or forgotten tickets
- User friendly: Manage tickets in one central location. Transfer tickets to friends and family using HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager.
BC Place Stadium has moved exclusively to mobile ticketing for all events. Many other stadiums, sport teams, concerts, Broadway shows and large scale events have adopted this ticketing method.
Understanding not all of our fans have a smartphone, you will also be able to go to Will Call at Gate H on event day and ask the Box Office staff to print your tickets for you. You will need to bring your account number and ID in order receive your hard copy tickets.
No, print at home tickets (PDF) are no longer available as a ticket delivery option.
With mobile tickets, all tickets are fully digital and only accessible on your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket.
Using Account Manager
- First payment will be paid upfront
- Second payment will be billed automatically one month out from the tournament
Your HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager, is a Ticketmaster platform that allows you to view, send and receive tickets through your desktop computer or mobile phone. Customers with 2-day tournament passes or tickets from a Canada Sevens representative will need to have their own HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager.
Previous ticket buyers: If you have purchased a ticket(s) to HSBC Canada Sevens in the last 4 years, an Account Manager profile has already been created for you. To access your profile, visit the HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager by clicking on this link: am.ticketmaster.com/rugbycanada/. From there click the Sign in/Sign up button in the top right corner and select Forgot Password? Enter the email address you used to purchase your previous years’ tickets and follow the steps to reset your password.
New ticket buyers: If you have never purchased a ticket to HSBC Canada Sevens, you will need to create an account manager profile in order to purchase your 2020 tournament passes. Visit the HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager by clicking on this link: am.ticketmaster.com/rugbycanada/. Click the Sign in/Sign up button in the top right corner. Follow the steps to create a new profile.
No, all Account Manager profiles are specific to the individual event. You must create a new account manager profile for HSBC Canada Sevens
Transferring With Account Manager
Sending tickets to members of your party is simple.
- Log in to HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager on desktop or mobile
- Select My Tickets
- Look for the Transfer button at the top.
- Click Transfer and select the ticket(s) you would like to send. Saturday and Sunday are separate tickets in your account, please use Select All if you want to transfer both days.
- Enter the contact information of the person you are sending the tickets to.
- Click the Transfer button in the bottom right corner.
For more info, please see the above guide on transferring tickets.
As long as the recipient has not accepted the tickets yet, you can cancel the transfer in your HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager. Look for the ticket you transferred and click “Cancel”.
If they have accepted the transferred ticket before you can cancel, they must transfer it back to you. Please note, you can only transfer a ticket to the same email up to 3 times. If you try to transfer the same ticket to the same email more than 3 times, the tickets will lock.
Yes, ticket transferring is available for all tickets in your account that have not already been scanned into the venue.
Please note that Friday, Saturday and Sunday are individual tickets so you can transfer one of the days or all at a time.
Get Ready For Event Day
- Log in to your HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager on your mobile device through am.ticketmaster.com/rugbycanada/
- Click MY TICKETS
- Scroll to find the correct ticket and click on it.
- Click “View Barcode” to bring up the barcode for scanning by BC Place staff.
- We recommend you add your tickets to Apple Wallet / Google Pay in advance of the event to access your tickets without an internet connection.
For a step-by-step guide, please see How to View Tickets with Account Manager.
Note*: Barcodes only appear when you view your tickets on a smartphone. You will not see a barcode when logged into HSBC Canada Sevens Account Manager on your desktop.
Yes, you can have multiple tickets on one mobile device, however you will be required to enter the stadium with your entire group. If you and your group will be entering the venue separately, you must transfer each individual persons ticket to them ahead of time.
We highly recommend accessing your mobile tickets prior to arriving at BC Place Stadium on event day. You can do this by saving your tickets to your Apple wallet or Google Pay app. Either app allows you to access them even if you lose internet access.
We recommend adding your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay apps. Please also ensure that your mobile device is fully charged before entering BC Place Stadium on event day. If you are unable to access your mobile device, please proceed to the BC Place Stadium Box Office on event day with government issued ID and your account number to get printed tickets.
We highly recommend that you transfer all tickets to each individual person in your group before entering the stadium. This will save time upon entering and ensure your party enters without issue.